Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Two more years?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Doogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was reading the messages about issue 43, and everyone kept talking about 2 more years. Does that mean the series is going to end then??? Please say it isn't so... ::sob::

    -- Doogan

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Doogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    By the way, I spent almost $100 eek on SIP back issues yesterday... I am starting to feel like a fanatic, ain't life grand? biggrin
    Terry Moore is a great artist and storyteller, every time I look through these issues they keep getting better and better.

    -- Doogan

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Katchoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2000
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Don't worry,if I had the moola, I'd buy every last back issue of SIP, and the completed volumes. That includes the origional miniseries, if I could find it.

    Hell, if I had the cash, I'd commission Terry to do a piece of artwork for me!
    *daydreams about having real money...*

    ------------------
    The maverick heroine of STP land, avenger against those who would kick off with pretty women;
    Hero to some, just another pretty face to others.
    The cutest little lesbian.
    THE Lesbian.


    ...Without love, we are never more than Strangers In Paradise.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amytoilet's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    i doubt it'll end in two years. actually what terry said was that we dont get to find out what happens to francine, katchoo, and david for two more years.

    here's hoping i pay off my car before i find out.



    ------------------
    laughing is the only way i can keep from screaming .

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JackalsIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sweet Christmas!!!
    I would do the same thing, if I had the money. Does any one know how long I have to wait until Volume 11 comes out? I need more!

    ------------------
    I got Volume 10 of SiP, when's the next one?
    I can't wait!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Only The Cartoonist knows. My guess is that you'll have to wait at least 9 months, figuring an average of 6 issues per tpb.
    Buy the comic book and suffer the agony of anticipation and dread week by week like the rest of us.

    ------------------
    Peregrinator in paradiso.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member nicewitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    two more years? in the immortal words of kermit the frog: "yaaaaaayyyyy!!!" 'cause that is at least two more years of beautiful stories from Mr. Moore that I so dearly love!! if not for strangers in paradise, my reading and comics life would be so much poorer. SIP has given me so much. it has shown me that there is so much more to life to enjoy than just the day to day of things.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •